I am a source of positive vibrations. I tune into and resonate with positive vibrations around me. 😀
I am perfect right now. This moment is perfect. There is no need to hold out for anything. I breathe joy into my thoughts, feelings, emotions, body sensations, and pain.
I surrender to this moment, ask for answers. This moment is new, and I am a beginner. I humbly embrace the lightness, openness, childlike curiosity it brings.
Touch it, Smile at it
When I allow and accept the current moment, it can or may bring to the surface vulnerability of loneliness, sorrow, uncertainty, and the shakiness of fear; let it be. I touch and feel it, smile at it.
I am a witness to my body, mind, emotions, feelings, and thoughts. I am the one that observes them all. I let my smile permeate the space and emerge through them all, unblocking my innate intelligence and tremendous healing power.
My mind’s inner critique can be a product of your past experiences, memories, actions, and energy field or karma. It is part of my thinking and ego. I observe, love, and smile at it all. I avoid being hard on myself; I love myself. With each breath, I let the spacious, smiley from the blue sky relax my brain, forehead, chicks, tongue, throat, and heart. I draw on my happy memories and experiences. I love my family and friends. I have compassion for all living beings.
I trust my instincts. I tune in, listen to voice from inside, follow through on it. Have faith (shraddha.)
I am grateful for what I have.
I focus on positives. I conserve, preserve, nurture, groom, and maximize my energies and capabilities.
My real core inside is abundant beyond reckoning; I let that spread love, healing, warmth, joy, happiness, and smiles to all. I am the vast, open space with stillness, universal intelligence, boundless abundance, and smiley awareness. I have vibrations that connect with the vibrations of other living beings and things.
I surrender to something larger than myself. I surrender to this present moment; allow it, accept it.
Create, tune into, resonate with positive vibrations. My external world is a reflection of my inner state of mind.
Khalil Gibran: And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
Pablo Neruda: You can cut all the flowers, but you cannot keep spring from coming.
Magic of Affirmations
While listening to Creative Visualizations from Shakti Gawain, I stumbled into affirmations. While we might take so many things in life for granted, it felt good listening to these affirmations and saying them out loud.
I am copying the affirmations from the audio program, as I captured them:
- I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
- I am naturally healthy, energetic, and filled with vitality.
- Every day I am learning to love and appreciate myself more and more.
- I love all of myself, including my body, my mind, and all of my feelings.
- The more I love and appreciate myself, the more love I have to give to others.
- I now give and receive love fully and freely.
- I am now attracting and creating loving, satisfying relationships in my life.
- I now am doing work I love, and I am richly rewarded.
- This is a rich universe, and there is plenty for all of us.
- Abundance is my natural state of being. I accept it now.
- Everything I need is coming to me quickly and effortlessly.
- The creative power within me is producing perfect results in every phase of my life now.
- I am expressing myself creatively and successfully.
- I am now attuned to my higher purpose, and my life is unfolding exactly as it needs to.
- I am experiencing miracles in my life here and now.
A few more ripples from Tara Brach’s meditation on self-compassion or smile yoga:
- May I be filled with love and kindness!
- May I be held with love and kindness!
- May I realize my true essence of love and kindness!
- May I be peaceful and safe!
- May I completely accept myself as I am!
- May my mind and heart awaken and be free!
- May I be safe and protected!
- May I be well in body and mind, healthy and healed!
- May I live with ease and peace!
- May I, amidst all changes going around, look at my thoughts, emotions, and life-events with peace, love, kindness, and equanimity.